Sam Martin Jersey

Leave us your questions about Studio-Scrap:
If you don't know how to do something... If you feel that something is not working...

Sam Martin Jersey

Postby chenyan94 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:50 am

The Detroit Lions underwent a regime change in the offseason Devon Kennard Jersey , and the early returns already have long-suffering fans of this team fearing the worst.A 1-3 record in the NFL preseason saw the Lions finish with a minus-34 point differential. But if this is cause for concern, new coach Matt Patricia isn't showing it."I think for me, I'm really just trying to look forward as far as what we've got to do this week," Patricia said. The Lions open the regular season playing host to the New York Jets on Monday, and that's where Patricia is placing his emphasis.His players are also opting to take the same approach as their coach."We're kind of using the preseason as a stepping stone," linebacker Jarrad Davis said. "Now we're playing and practicing for a new team, somebody that we want to go beat, and it's actually going to count."Defensive back Quandre Diggs, who agreed a three-year, $20.4 million contract extension with the team on Monday, figures the Lions are simply in the midst of the natural growing pains that come from a transitional phase."I've dealt with change in the past in college (at Texas) Cheap Michael Roberts Jersey ," Diggs said. "It really isn't different. It's the nature of the business."Still, surrendering a league-high 27.75 points in preseason play has to be a worry for a team that put its future in the hands of Patricia, formerly the defensive coordinator of the New England Patriots."I think we got some things accomplished as far as player evaluation," Patricia said. "That was our biggest point of emphasis. We got some fundamentals laid down."He'll continue to evaluate and reassess. On Monday, Patricia reached back into his past as the Lions claimed linebacker Marquis Flowers on waivers from the Patriots."We'll still be working the roster as best we can," Patricia said. "We'll be bringing guys in. There's a lot of guys that have been released here over the last couple of days, and more to come, so we'll continually try to look at those players to see if they help upgrade us."After the Lions concluded the preseason with a 35-17 home loss to the Cleveland Browns, Patricia allowed that the process of implementing what he wants to do is going to take a long time. Exactly how long was a commitment he wasn't prepared to make."I don't think we ever really put a finite time on that," Patricia said. "We certainly have a lot of work to do, which is definitely part of this as we go. I thought by the end of training camp http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-sylvester-williams-jersey , things were working a lot more smoother, a lot better."It's just a process that we go through and where that journey takes us, we'll find out."NOTES: Rookie receiver Brandon Powell switched from No. 1 to No. 10, but it was not of his own volition. "I don't know," Powell said. "I just came in here this morning and it was hanging in my locker. I was just happy to have a number." ... Flowers was issued No. 59. ... LB Trevor Bates was waived to make room for Flowers. ... Two players picked up on waivers Sunday, CB Dee Virgin (Houston) and OL Andrew Donnal (Baltimore), joined practice Monday. Donnal was issued No. 78 and Virgin is wearing No. 30.Wednesday open thread: Which Detroit Lions player needs to improve the most? We’re four games into the 2018 season, and some of the Detroit Lions’ biggest problems are coming into focus. Offensively, the team is doing okay, but there are certainly some consistency issues across the board—even at quarterback.Defensively, it’s an entirely different story. Detroit can’t stop the run Cheap Taylor Decker Jersey , the secondary is giving up too many big plays. Pass rush is inconsistent at best, and there are just way too many penalties. When problems are so multifaceted, it’s hard to fix. I’m not trying to scapegoat here, because, again, there are plenty things going on right now, but today’s Question of the Day is:Who is the one player on the Lions that needs to improve the most? My answer: Christian Jones. We’ve been hammering Jarrad Davis pretty hard from training camp all the way through the first month of the regular season, and there’s a pretty good reason for that. He’s the Lions’ 2017 first-round pick, and his struggles have been apparent.However, he hasn’t even been the worst linebacker on the team. Those honors belong to Jones, who was added this offseason in free agency in hope to improve the linebacking corps after letting Tahir Whitehead Sam Martin Jersey , Brandon Copeland and Paul Worrilow sign elsewhere.Jones hasn’t done much of anything, despite getting plenty of snaps on defense. He has just 16 total tackles, 1.0 sack and a 40.6 Pro Football Focus grade, good for 76 out of 85 linebackers. Just look at where he was during Ezekiel Elliott’s touchdown grab on the screen: That’s him on the 33-yard line heading in the complete wrong direction while only now realizing that the ball is going to Elliott. This play is a pretty good representation of his performance through four games, and it’s why the Lions have been giving up chunk yards both in the running game and in the passing game. The Lions’ linebacker play has been god awful, and that’s a reason why this team is 1-3 right now with the worst run defense in the league. If Matt Patricia can’t get this unit in order soon, it’s going to be far too late in the season to get anything meaningful out of this team in 2018.Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage
chenyan94

Return to Your questions about Studio-Scrap - Scrapbooking software