problems with version 4

Leave us your questions about Studio-Scrap:
If you don't know how to do something... If you feel that something is not working...

problems with version 4

Postby michelleyg » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Hello,
I am having some problems. I ordered the DVD but downloaded the software until it came. i had many problems with the downloads; after downloading it went to trial version. Anna-Noelle was kind enough to fix that problem for me :) But- when I had downloaded from the site, in the Studio Scrap dropdown menu it had a blank slot with no title like studio scrap or textures, etc just a spot with three ... and a pic of the computer. Also, when in the program, in the templates tab all the of the templates would show upon opening the software. But, if I was to click on any of the folders to the left, I would only get the first ones showing up, the clean and simple. I would have to restart the program to see them all again.

So, when I received the DVD, I uninstalled ALL versions of studio scrap, even version 2 and downloaded from the DVD. In program files, it still shows the one spot where there is no words just ..., and also the symbol for studio scrap 2 is there (although if you click it of course it opens up 4 because I uninstalled 2) and the folders for the templates still show nothing in them if you click on them, and once you click, all of the templates that were showing in the window disappear so you can't get back to choosing one until you close out the software and open up again and just scroll through them all without using the folders.

I was wondering if someone could help me with this. All I really want is to be able to navigate through the folders to choose a template. Thank you in advance!
One request please-the DVD and user manual that I received is in French. Could you please send me a manual in English? It would become of great use to me.
regards
Michelle
~Michelle ~Image
michelleyg

Re: problems with version 4

Postby Anne-Noëlle » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:46 am

All points solved in the following week I believe....
Anne-Noëlle

Postby Maureen » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi,
I have just bought Studio-Scrap 4 online, and have had terrible trouble downloading it to my computer.
I am able to get it up to file 14 of 15 then it keeps coming up with ERROR. This repeatedly appears when I retry.
Please, can anyone help. ? Would be very grateful
Sincerely Maureen
Maureen

Postby Anne-Noëlle » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:33 am

Hi Maureen
please send me an email with date of purchase and full name
so that I can send you another link to download your application from

regards
Anne-noëlle
CDIP
Anne-Noëlle

Postby lemonade206 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:32 am

Maureen, you have to ask their support team. It might harm your PC.
lemonade206

Return to Your questions about Studio-Scrap - Scrapbooking software