Problem with Visual Studio 2012 plugin

Leave us your questions about Studio-Scrap:
If you don't know how to do something... If you feel that something is not working...

Problem with Visual Studio 2012 plugin

Postby kevinmanuel » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:14 am

HI,

I have a problem using mixed-language solutions in VS 2012 using version 7.00. My project uses both MS VC++ and FTN95 projects (Win32). If I have a solution containing one type or the other all is fine, as soon as I have both C++ and FTN projects in a single solution all the source files disappear from the C++ ones (they are still there, just don't show up as source files in Solution Explorer). This seems to apply to both Win32 and .NET but only C++/FTN, C# is okay. This only happens when the full solution is loaded, when I first put both the projects into one solution it's all fine but saving, closing and reopening makes the files disappear. To test:
1. Open VS2012, create a new C++ Console Application Project & Solution (Win32)
2. In Solution Explorer right-click and Add New Project, this time an FTN95 application. Both the default cpp and f95 files are visible.
3. Save, close and re-open the solution and now the f95 file is visible but the cpp file has disappeared. If the ftn project is removed from the solution and it's re-opened the files come back. I've tried this on a couple of systems with the same effect. VS2008 is fine. Any ideas?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://forums.silverfrost.com/viewtopic.php?t=2841
Infographic animation company

Thanks!
kevinmanuel

Re: Problem with Visual Studio 2012 plugin

Postby Anne-Noëlle » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:53 am

Hi
This forum is all about the software Studio-Scrap.
Sorry we cannot help you with your question.
Anne-Noëlle

Return to Your questions about Studio-Scrap - Scrapbooking software