need help with software installation please!

Leave us your questions about Studio-Scrap:
If you don't know how to do something... If you feel that something is not working...

need help with software installation please!

Postby scrapchick » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Hello everyone,
I've tried to install Studio-Scrap 2 twice with no success since Dec. 4th. The software won't open & task manager indicates the program is not responding, as well as 99% of memory/cpu usage. I don't know if the software is too large for my system (1.8 hrz speed & at least 1 GB available memory) or I'm not installing the software correctly. I noticed after installation that the file size is quite large; used the option to not fully install 'materials' during the 2nd installation attempt but the file size was the same. What are the system specs for installation? Are specific download instructions available? Can someone help... I would really like to try the software. Thank you.
scrapchick

Re: need help with software installation please!

Postby Anne-Noëlle » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Hello

Please start by uninstalling any Studio-Scrap from your PC,
Then could you just make sure your are using the link http://ftp.cdip.com/pub/studio-scrap/version-2/setup-free-studio-scrap-2.exe and try again ?
This is a new release I provided on the 9th of December, following a problem that was found, which sounds just like what you get...
Let me know of any message you get if it still does not start...

regards
Anne-Noëlle
Anne-Noëlle

Postby scrapchick » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Please start by uninstalling any Studio-Scrap from your PC,
Then could you just make sure your are using the link http://ftp.cdip.com/pub/studio-scrap/ve ... crap-2.exe and try again ?
This is a new release I provided on the 9th of December, following a problem that was found, which sounds just like what you get...
Let me know of any message you get if it still does not start...

Thanks for your reply, Anne-Noelle. I have already fully uninstalled the application. I noticed there was a new release when I returned to the site to post my question but I was not certain if it would solve the issue I was experiencing. However, you confirmed there was a similar issue that was found, so, I'll try it. I'll inform you of the results as soon as I can. Thanks again! :)
scrapchick

Postby scrapchick » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Hello Anne-Noelle!
The installation was a success! I'm able to open the program... so far so good. I'm just getting familiar with the program. I haven't created a page yet but I'm excited to play & create during my Christmas break. Merry Christmas to you & all Studio-Scrap members! :D
scrapchick

Postby Anne-Noëlle » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:26 pm

Excellent!
Anne-Noëlle

Return to Your questions about Studio-Scrap - Scrapbooking software