installing kits

Leave us your questions about Studio-Scrap:
If you don't know how to do something... If you feel that something is not working...

installing kits

Postby mannix » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:36 am

I have just upgraded from ver 3 to 4 and for the first time bought a kit from here it downloaded from web ok, but I can't seem to get it to install in program, I clicked on downloaded file, it went through a process that appeared to be downloading again, I assumed it was installing in the correct folders, but it does not appear to be in the program, I have read a previous query here, which said to just click on it and it would allocate itself where it was suppose to go, but it has not. What do I do now?
mannix

Re: installing kits

Postby mannix » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:03 am

I had a another look for this and I found it had installed a folder on my c:programs drive into a folder called : InstStudioScrap-Kit-Urban Street. When i opened this folder I found a file two application files, one called Set Up Kit etc and the other called WebKit, I tried running the latter one, but it required a password, of which I have no idea, and the Setup one was the one I run previously which did not seem to do anything. So I still require a resolution to my problem, Thanking you in anticipation of an early fix.

Regards Joan Mannix
mannix

Postby Anne-Noëlle » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Hello

It is the Set-up-kit-name.exe file that you need to run.
Please check that you did get 146 Web-kit-xxx.bin files
The set up then goes through several steps:
Files being checked
Ready to instal
extracting files

when it all finishes, choose to open Studio-Scrap and go and check in the software that you can actually see the files for the backgrounfs, and embellishments... and so on.

If you find that you cannot get the 146 files, use the website contact form to send us an email using "for Anne-Noelle" in the first line.
regards
Anne-Noëlle
Anne-Noëlle

Postby lemonade206 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:13 am

Thanks Anne-Noelle. You have elaborated completely what was asked.
lemonade206

Postby Anne-Noëlle » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:22 pm

I'm happy to help
Anne-Noëlle

Return to Your questions about Studio-Scrap - Scrapbooking software