Help please, my account is in limbo!

Leave us your questions about Studio-Scrap:
If you don't know how to do something... If you feel that something is not working...

Help please, my account is in limbo!

Postby CoastalScrapbooks » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Hi

I've been a digital scrapbooker for many years using different programs and I'd like to try Studio-Scrap as it looks brilliant. I'm keen to get started but I'm stuck before I even start ...

I ordered the software and several kits on 17 April, order number 2011182015. I went through the Paypal checkout but I can't see that a payment was made from my Paypal account and my order is showing as "pending". I emailed but haven't had any reply.

Now I don't know what to do! I'm happy to make the payment but I need to know how and need to know that I will be able to access the software when I pay. My account is in limbo :(

Sharon Horswill
CoastalScrapbooks

Re: Help please, my account is in limbo!

Postby CoastalScrapbooks » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:44 pm

I put the paypal payment through on a different order number 2011182169 and I still can't access anything. I give up! It looks as though you are unable to sell this software to the UK. What a shame!
CoastalScrapbooks

Re: Help please, my account is in limbo!

Postby Anne-Noëlle » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm glad you finally managed to use Paypal to pay for your order. I'm afraid we cannot do much about Paypal's bugs.
regards
Anne-Noëlle

Return to Your questions about Studio-Scrap - Scrapbooking software