Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30 Technique red gold

Leave us your questions about Studio-Scrap:
If you don't know how to do something... If you feel that something is not working...

Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30 Technique red gold

Postby abigail6 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:00 am

Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24-second visual viewing hands

Looking at the new limited edition Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Vision watch in 2015, and joined by a very special person. Stephen Forsey is the kind of watch that you want to sell to you, more expensive than most houses in the world. The British/French duo's British team is Greubel Forsey Stephen is a direct and lovely guy who has a seamless interpretation of mechanical complications and production techniques for producing the world's most impressive watches. .

Although Greubel Forsey is on display at the prestigious SIHH Watch Show, like other high-end brands such as Richard Mille, Audemars Piguet and Parmigiani, they are very independent in their operations, not part of the Richemont Group, which operates SIHH. One of the brand's most impressive "new" watches of 2015 is a new perspective for most collectors to consider the brand.

On the surface, the Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Seconds Vision is the simplest timepiece of the brand's design. Those of us who are familiar with the brand first notice how the case is completely rounded and its shape on the wrist is weaker than other brands over the years. The irony is that Greubel Forsey has designed a more wearable watch, but what this design means for investing in the design of the concept of mechanical invention and excellence. People pay for the Greubel Forsey products because they are carefully designed and provide sports finishing and decoration that no one else in the world can match. Then why suddenly a simple watch?

In a sense, it illustrates the maturity of the Greubel Forsey collectors. The brand's timepieces are rarely suitable for everyday wear, but the feel on the watch is impressive. I believe that Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Seconds Vision can answer "If I want my Greubel Forsey experience, what else can I wear, and something simpler?" This means that few people buy Vision is the first time Greubel Forsey's customers.high quality replica watches

Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Vision is really one of the most comfortable Greubel Forsey watches I have ever worn. In 2015, the Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Vision is exclusively available in 18k white gold with a case width of 43.5 mm. It is only 13.65mm thick (not including bubbles on the back) and is thinner than other Greubel Forsey models. You also have a dial that indicates the time and minutes by hand in a very traditional way, as well as the auxiliary second hand. In fact, the only dial (except for the brand identity) indicates that the deeper thing is the tourbillon window, which is much smaller in the previous Greubel Forsey model.

The latter element may be the most controversial element of the Vision watch. If you want to buy the Greubel Forsey Tourbillon, don't you want to see it as much as possible? On the tourbillon is a perfect but wide bridge. This will block some views, even if you can see the tourbillon below it. Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Vision is designed so that if you want the tourbillon's most intimate viewing experience, you need to turn off the watch and check the hand-polished masterpiece through the back of the case. The rear sapphire crystal caseback window is designed with the necessary air bubbles to provide space for the tourbillon - otherwise the case should not be too thin.

On the wrist, you don't actually feel the bubble - at least I don't. The interior-engineered and engineered Greubel Forsey movement GF01r hand-wound movement is as beautiful and delicious as you would expect from a brand. Of course, it uses the original Tourbillon 24 Secondes, the iconic product of the product. brand. Unlike most tourbillons that are perfectly linear and rotate every 60 seconds, the tourbillon in the Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Vision is tilted at a 25-degree angle and rotates faster every 24 seconds. It should be noted that this does not affect the accuracy of the watch. The traditional auxiliary seconds are located on the dial of the Vision watch. The tourbillon consists of 86 tiny parts, including a titanium case and a gold counterweight. replica watch perfect

The GF01r movement is also one of the most basic movements produced by Greubel Forsey - although it receives more complexity in terms of decoration and decoration. The movement has 288 parts with a power reserve of 72 hours and a running speed of 21,600 bph. In addition to the time on the dial, there is a discreet power reserve indicator at the rear of the movement seen through the bottom cover.

For a watch that is focused on simplicity and sophistication, it takes a lot of effort to get into the dial. Stephen Forsey explains how complicated the dial of the Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Seconds Vision is, although it initially looks very basic. The dial is made of 18k gold and is specially treated to give a special grey color. The black hour indicator is actually awkward. This means that they are carefully painted and baked - this process requires many personal steps in the dial design of the Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Seconds Vision. You also have a unique hand - this is the brand's newbie - both individual hand polished and flame blue steel.

The Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Vision watch features a hand-stitched black alligator strap that is by far the most comfortable and elegant Greubel Forsey watch. I don't think it's the purest Greubel Forsey experience, because it doesn't include the brand's more comprehensive design aesthetics and complex experience, but it does offer a new way for existing collectors, always wearing a very elegant brand. .

In 2015, the limited edition of the Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Seconds Vision was in 18k white gold with 22 pieces. If we don't know anything about Greubel Forsey, the future limited edition Vision will use other case materials and dial colors. I am looking forward to an 18k red gold version and a black dial - I think we may see this line at some point. swiss replica watches
abigail6

Return to Your questions about Studio-Scrap - Scrapbooking software