Actvaction code

Leave us your questions about Studio-Scrap:
If you don't know how to do something... If you feel that something is not working...

Actvaction code

Postby sizzle » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:06 pm

I have just downloaded this software, I have recieved the actvation number and entered it into the software. the page will not clear so that I can begin using the purchased version of the software. Any one know how to make this accept the number sent?
sizzle

Re: Actvaction code

Postby sbv31 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Hi!

You mean that you can't validate the activation number?

Please note that the activation number is valid for a specific machine, and for the machine from which you've requested it.

For instance if you install the same license on 2 PCs for a single user you'll need an only one serial number but 2 separate activation codes.

Hope that it helps.
sbv31

Postby Nannacas » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:02 pm

I have installed the program and just about to try it out but I do not have an activation code, or at least I do not know where to find it. Could someone help please? :(
Nannacas

Re: Activaction code

Postby Nannacas » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Reading further, I am told that the activation code came with the DVD but I am unable to find it anywhere. Please can someone help? Am I able to get another one?
:(
Nannacas

Postby Nannacas » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 am

I have been in touch with CDIP in France, have followed all the instructions I was given; I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and it still will NOT give me an activation code. PLEASE could someone help me. I really would like to use this program but I am really frustrated by it. :cry:
Nannacas

Postby Anne-Noëlle » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:06 pm

to Nannacas:
Hi
could you get in touch with your details
on the support @ cdip . com email address so I could help you?

Anne-Noëlle
CDIP
Anne-Noëlle

Postby lemonade206 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:38 am

Activation codes are always located on the disk or outside the package. If you can't find it then call for their support team.
lemonade206

Return to Your questions about Studio-Scrap - Scrapbooking software